Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update: Entrecard, Hacked?

I got this response from a certain Matt, EC Support Manager who is also the blog owner of http://ragingrev.com/ one of the blogs I regularly visit everyday (I didn't know that the owner is the EC support manager.) I yet have to receive Entrecard's official reply to my query under Ticket ID: IRE-716363 regarding the issue.
Here is Matt's comment on my post.


From: "RevOxley"
To: richard_alc05@yahoo.com
RevOxley has left a new comment on your post "ENTRECARD, HACKED??":

hi,

I have deleted all of the blogs in question...thanks for pointing this stuff out to us here at EC...if you see anymore don't hesistate to let us know.





Thanks

Matt EC Support Manager


I am glad they took out the accounts already from the Entrecard roll. I guess I won't be seeing those spam badges anymore. The old entries of those badges, however, are still in my drops inbox. I still need to be careful not to click on them. Those who have them too in their drops inboxes must also exercise care so we can deny the spammer his expected free revenue from us.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment