Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Top 20 Entrecard Droppers For October

 Dropping everyday without fail is a tedious, tiresome undertaking, and so I wish to extend my profound gratitude to these bloggers who did not fail to visit my blog even for one single day for the month of October.
A million thanks also goes to all those who failed to make it to my top 20 list, but never the less visited my site quite regularly!


Learning Corner
: Learning Corner, Personal Development, Business Management Training, Professional Learning and Education.
Center for Personal Development, Professional Learning and Education, Finance, Smart Investment, Business Management, Business Strategy, Leadership, Business Success, Computer, Technology Update, Lifestyle Improvement.
: A dedicated dropper with a hint of addiction
: Education


: business advice, entrepreneurship, consulting
A blog on business advice, entrepreneurship ideas and consulting for business.
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously
: Business


: T-Shirt Reviews News
All the latest on the best t-shirts on the planet. Reviews, news, bargains galore. Latest from independent graphic t-shirt designers! Not accepting paid ads.
: Fashion    Location: Brighton United Kingdom
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

Center for Business Success, Life Success, Management Success and Career Success
: Education
: A dedicated dropper with a hint of addiction


A work-at-home-mommy who loves to cook, bake and read. A frustrated chef, now a dedicated blogger. Blogging makes me happy and this is where I share my thoughts, ideas, [sometimes] feelings, my love for food and then some…
: Mixed Bag
: Philippines
: A dedicated dropper with a hint of addiction

: Sugar n' Spice and everything nice.
A 40 year old mother of two who likes to write just about anything. A baking enthusiast, a crafter and a hobbyist. This is about me, my views, my interests and my favorites.
: Women's interests
: Philippines
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

: sharing simply delicious recipes
I’m a mom and a wife to picky eaters which prompted me to search for yummy and healthy recipes, and modify so my family can enjoy them.
: Cooking and Dining
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously


Mommy's Little Corner
A blog that talks about my adventures of being a wife and a mom. This blog also focuses on food, nutrition and health. Takes dropping Very Very Seriously
 

: for housekeeping savvies like me...
Moms like me are becoming more and more housekeeping savvy. From stretching the family budget to diy's, smart solutions and more.Being a wonder mom is now no sweat with all these wonderful alternatives.
: Home and Garden
: A dedicated dropper with a hint of addiction

: Art To Rock Your World
Art Shout Photo Blog - Art To Rock Your World
: Art
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously


: Indoor Street Art
Blog for emerging UK art star Paul Baines. Limited edition large scale iconic, humorous, controversial prints available. Check out this outrageous arts blog.
: Art
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

: Just another blog about mothers.
I’m a 40ish year old mom of two. I love to bake, cook, plant herbs (in pots cause i don’t have a garden), cross stitching, hardanger embroidery, bowling and just like any typical pinay moms i love watching telenovelas.
: Parenting and Family
: Philippines
: A dedicated dropper with a hint of addiction


: rapidshare, free tempalate, internet, computers, internet, microsoft, codes, nokia
Blog about free share tutorial software computer hardware computer and internet.
: Computers and Internet
 Drop rank: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

: Cooking, Recipes, Food, Dining, Japanese Food, Healthy Food
Here's my blog about Japanese Cooking, Recipes, and Japanese Foods. That I like to share with everyone.
: Cooking and Dining
: Osaka Japan
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

Mumblings
: Putting words to my thots...
The mumblings of a temperamental girl about life and all its interesting bits and pieces...
: Mixed Bag
: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
:Deeply committed - Deadly serious. A drop master

: cancer,health,fitness
blog about body health information
: Health and Medicine
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

: We can help you
Interesting PC problems encountered by a Computer Tech. Plus some other stuff :-) : Computers and Internet
: Deception Bay/Brisbane Australia

: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

: Only LOVE can work wonders.
Awesome blogging experience!
: Personal Diary
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously



One World Realty
: real estate and realty blog
A blog on real estate, investment tips on realty, business advice on real estate and everything about real estate services in the Philippines
Category: Real Estate
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

: Have Fun and Make Memories
Your Fun Family is here to help you find fun ways to spend more time together as a family. We have crafts, recipes, hobbies, science experiments, activities, and online games.
: Parenting and Family
hobbies, science experiments, activities, and online games.
: Takes dropping Very Very Seriously

My monthly top droppers get 500 EC credits each, so I shall be sending them your way soon. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah.. I made the list.. Glad to come by and visit your Blog.. Have a great weekend..
    Naoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your list. I find so much of the fun in dropping has gone away given all the changes in the last couple of months on ec. I used to drop 300 almost everyday. Now, I just don't try as hard. Points are half, many no longer have an interest in returning the drops, lots of folks have left. No points given for current blogs, no say in paid ads being placed on blogs, comments closed on ec blog, forum totally shut down. They've taken away people's ability to communicate on the forums and get to know each other. The whole thing is very irritating.

    So, I try to return drops, do a few others; but will probably never again make it to anyone's top list unless ec's wakes up.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on your top list again! Awesome! Thanks a lot for the linky love.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I made the list, didn't expect it though.

    Thank you for the generous credits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, pwede po ex-link. I'd like to be a part of your droplist. thanks!

    ReplyDelete