Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TYPHOON KNOCKED ME OFF THE WEB SINCE SATURDAY

The deadliest, most devastating typhoon hit us Saturday...knocked off phone lines and internet connections....killed more than 240 people .....and left hundreds of thousands of families homeless!

This is the first time a flash flood of this magnitude hit Metro-manila....as of this writing hundreds are still stranded in their homes in certain areas where the water has not receded yet. Worst, another typhoon can possibly hit the Philippines in the next 72 hours.

Fortunately for me and my family, we live in the only area of Pasig City which was not flooded.  Please pray for the victims of this calamity...and pray too that the next typhoon won't make a landfall in the country.

To all my entrecard droppers...please continue dropping by my site...I will try to drop too whenever I get the chance to go to an internet cafe...but please pardon me and understand that until the phone lines and internet are reconnected my online activities will be intermitent.

for now, let me share with you some pictures of the devastation in my country.


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thank you very much for a great blog!
    I am a blogger too and I have tried several affiliate programs to make some money from blogging, such as Forex Yard, E-toro, and Earn Forex.

    By far the best program I came across so far is a Cashback program where you get a discount on all your trades. I use it myself and last month I got $270 in cashback from trading two Alpari Uk accounts with a deposit of about $5000 in total. Spreads remain the same so it is essentially “free money” if you are already trading.

    This is the best thing: for every person you recruit to this program you receive 10% of their cashback discount on their trading forever! Two months ago I got $700 from people that has joined the program through me and last month I got $900, and this is just from about 30-50 accounts.

    For more information check:

    http://tinyurl.com/forexcashback


    Maybe this could be something for you to promote on the blog or even write about in your next newsletter to your subscribers.


    Many of the well known brokers are connected to the program such as:

    Alpari UK
    Alpari US
    Avafx
    Dukascopy
    Etoro
    FXCBS
    FXCM
    FXDD
    Fxopen
    GallantFX
    Liteforex
    Marketiva
    PFG
    Tadawul FX

    Good luck!

    Best Regards,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete