Monday, August 18, 2008

THE WORLD HAS TALENT…HILARIOUS TALENTS!

:en:Steve Vai in London in 2001Image via Wikipedia

(AMAZING VIDEOS OF GUITAR PLAYERS I PLUCKED FROM YOU TUBE)


I woke up late this morning after spending the whole night fixing my blogs, making them more palatable to web surfers, adding widgets and gadgets and smileys(or is it smilies?). While going down the stairs, I stopped and sat down on the stairs for a smoke still feeling groggy from lack of sleep. My son, Patrick saw me and gave me an ash tray to use. Sensing that I wasn’t yet ready for the world, Patrick tried to liven me up by showing me some videos he picked up on you tube about some rock guitarist playing with an orchestra. (My son plays bass guitar too and music is his passion.) Sure enough, he got my attention, but much more than that several other videos from some obscure and previously unknown guitar playing artists really caught my fancy. I know how hard it is to surf you tube and blunder into amazingly fancy videos so I decided to post here what got me all fired up for today. Hope you enjoy them as you did with Moymoy Palaboy Productions which I also posted here days ago. So lighten up your Monday and watch these four music videos.Image representing YouTube as depicted in Crun...




Best Guitar Improvisation Ever
From: DavidMeShow
Views: 3,070,224



Four Hands Guitar
From: tommygauthier
Views: 4,359,306



Twins One Guitar
From:bja214
Views: 978,913



WHO SAYS ROCK GUITARISTS AND A FULL ORCHESTRA DON’T MIX? WATCH STEVE VAI PLAY “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD” WITH AFULL ORCHESTRA. SIMPLY AMAZING!




From:SteveVaiHimself
Views: 992,378








Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment